Let’s find out some more reasons to eat this fibre enriched food.
· Good for your muscles: Yes, this nutritious diet works great for building muscles. Dalia is a rich source of proteins and if you are one of those who are looking to gain muscle mass, include dalia in your diet. It is loaded with essential vitamins. Eat a bowl of dalia and increase your protein intake. · Aids in weight loss: Dalia conatins high fibre content. It gives you a feeling of fullness and you do not indulge in over-eating. Include a bowl of dalia as your morning meal. It will provide you essential nutrients and you will feel energetic throughout the day.
· For diabetic patients: For diabetics, dalia acts as a great healer. It contains low glycemic index and complex carbohydrates. This ensures a slow and steady release of glucose into blood. Dalia keeps your blood sugar levels under control – you consume less calories and manage your blood sugar levels.
· Constipated? Dalia is the solution! The fibre content in Dalia helps in proper digestion and prevents constipation. It also improves the consistency of stool, which helps relieve constipation.
· Increases metabolism: This wholesome food is good for improving metabolism. It is a whole wheat product which enhances metabolism rate.
· Provides essential nutrients: By providing essential nutrition to our body, this food is a great source of magnesium.
· A good source of energy: It is a good source of energy. Eat it after an intense workout session and you will replenish your lost energy.