Meet someone who has been admired by many for her consistency and focus in exercise, but more recently for heightening awareness of the benefits of exercise, prior to, during and post pregnancy. Her name is Daniella Tarouba.
Together with her personal trainer Michel Andre Le Blanc, Tarouba maintained her fitness routine quite comfortably upon becoming pregnant with her second child. The volume of work she was capable of doing was nothing short of remarkable, and it was plain to see she felt comfortable and enjoyed every moment of her training. She became a gym favourite to look at during her training, a motivation to all.
On October 19, approximately two weeks ago, Tarouba gave birth to her daughter, Anabel Antonia Tarouba. She messaged me two days after delivery writing, “I was admitted at 6.13 a.m. and baby was born at 6.25am.
Become a subscriber to the Trinidad Express Newspapers for access to all our articles via our vNEWS.
Subscribe to vNews | Log-In to vNews
- Here’s the House Obama Will Live in After He Moves Out of the White House Mansion Global
- BREAKING NEWS: Kanye Leaves Kim! Radar Online
- Baltimore Firm Has Scary Record of Predicting World Events… MoneyWise 411
- PHOTOS: Prince Harry’s Girlfriend Caught Getting Cozy With Her Bodyguard Radar Online
- Kanye West 911 call: ‘He’s definitely going to need to be hospitalized’ Los Angeles Times
- A 17-year-old girl was guarding this
- I Won’t Marry My Husband*
- US Visa Changes
- Government re-negotiating multi-billion dollar gas project
- Who left Natalie to die?